Welcome to Heatology
Why An Air Source Heat Pump? (Or Ground Source Heat Pump)
Install a Heat Pump instead of a carbon fuel guzzling heat source. No combustion, no flue or chimney, no lorries delivering. Instead, Air Source Heat Pumps are 300% efficient, with a grant to help you with the costs. See some of our installations here on our Facebook page
- Quick installation and minimal distruption
- Air source heat pumps can provide both heating and hot water.
- Very little maintenance is required, uncomplicated system.
- Use the same system for air-conditioning in the summer.
- For every 1KW/hour of power used, approximately 4 KW/hours of power is generated.
- Fits alongside your existing system with minimal disruption.
- Fantastic RHI payment incentives from the Government.
- Significant reduction in carbon emissions over conventional systems.
We Can Help You...
to ensure your building is insulated to current building standards enabling you to take full advantage of the Governments RHI payback scheme. We will conduct an SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure) in order to correctly determine the appropriate heat pump for your property.
We will recommend the best possible heating components (underfloor, radiator etc.) that will maximise the efficiency of the pump to therefore ensure the best possible RHI payback.
We will assess your property for its structural suitability from electrical connections to floor constructions as every aspect can have a bearing on the final consultative decision.
We will guide you through any potential planning issues that may arise (although very rare for Air Source Heat Pumps)
We will assess your property's assets, to maximise it's potential. That could include checking available space for ground arrays or water bore holes that may be used to collect energy to heat your home.